Sunday, April 8, 2012

A marriage between Darcy and me

My father received a letter from Collins stating that a marriage between Darcy and I was imminent. My father embarrassed me with his opinions of the matter. Darcy later visited. Everyone went for a walk. Darcy and I stayed behind began to talk. I thanked him for saving Lydia and my family's name. He mention that his feelings for me were the same as when he first proposed and that if I told him to stop, this would be the last I  would ever hear of them. I then told him that my feelings had changed and I would gladly marry him.

2 comments:

  1. I am overjoyed your feelings have changed. You and I have a bright future. We will live a long happy life together at my estate in Pemberley. You and my sister should become great friends, maybe Miss Bingley will get over herself. I know my aunt will accept you into her life, so do not be offended by her spiteful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for you my dear Elizabeth. I am greatful that you have found love in such a wonderful man. I cannot wait to attend the wedding! You deserve all of the good things that will come your way upon marrying Mr. Darcy.

    ReplyDelete